Driven by our people.
Senior Manager Business Sales,
Corporate & Government.
Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park
Trades & Services - Automotive Trades
At Hyundai, we are driven by the belief that everyone should have access to the very best in modern mobility. We want to become a lifetime partner for our customer and not just supply some of Australia’s most popular cars but also innovative future mobility solutions. Our purpose is to enhance people’s everyday lives by caring for many. Hyundai Motor Company Australia continues to enrich its product line-up with vehicles that are helping to build solutions for a more sustainable future, such as NEXO, the world’s first dedicated hydrogen-powered SUV and the Kona Electric, the world’s first small electric SUV.
In Australia, we strive to create an inclusive, energised and team-based workplace where our values form the foundation of our culture - customer, challenge, collaboration, people and globality. We take pride in creating meaningful work experiences, encourage innovation and fresh ideas and deliver a wide range of employee benefits. Community minded, we created Hyundai Help for Kids which supports a range of charities including Ronald McDonald House, Clown Doctors and Bear Cottage as well as an employee volunteering program.
Our Business Sales Department based at Macquarie Park Head Office has a great opportunity for a Senior Manager Business Sales - Corporate & Government Sales. As a multi-faceted position you will have a strong focus on sales operations and administration. You will be the key figure in a team that is responsible for promoting Hyundai’s presence in the Fleet market segment.
About the role:
Reporting to the GM National Sales, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing sales within the corporate & government sectors to achieve specified national sales volumes and financial budget targets
- Actively prospect for new fleet sales in national medium & large corporate and government sectors
- Undertaking a program to existing national medium and large clients to ensure renewal business is secured
- Overseeing the Hyundai Company Vehicle program,
- Responding to all tenders for medium and large opportunities.
- Implementing sales strategies to assist the regional Business Sales Dealer Managers to pursue sales
- Providing accurate reporting to management of all activity and opportunities.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following qualifications, skills, experience and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in business or communications preferred but not mandatory
- Previous automotive industry (or related) sales management experience
- Strong commercial acumen and business writing skills
- High level of computer literacy and accuracy
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact confidently with a range of stakeholders
- Highly organised with a proactive approach to work
- Detail and deadline oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- A true team player with a high level of EQ.
- A current Driver License.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary package
- Participation in our generous vehicle lease program
- A fully equipped fitness gym with a personal trainer on site to help
- An on-site subsidised café which offers a range of nutritious meals
- Training and development
If you are ready to take the next step in your career then we would love to hear from you. Apply in confidence submitting your cover letter and resume using the apply function
Please note only candidates with full unrestricted work rights in Australia will be considered for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications Hyundai Motors Australia receives only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However we would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and for considering Hyundai as a potential future employer
Hyundai is an equal opportunity employer.Apply through Seek