Driven by our people.
Hyundai Automotive Technical Support Consultant, QLD.
Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Trades & Services - Automotive Trades
At Hyundai, we are driven by the belief that everyone should have access to the very best in modern mobility. We want to become a lifetime partner for our customer and not just supply some of Australia’s most popular cars but also innovative future mobility solutions. Our purpose is to enhance people’s everyday lives by caring for many. Hyundai Motor Company Australia continues to enrich its product line-up with vehicles that are helping to build solutions for a more sustainable future, such as NEXO, the world’s first dedicated hydrogen-powered SUV and the Kona Electric, the world’s first small electric SUV.
In Australia, we strive to create an inclusive, energised and team-based workplace where our values form the foundation of our culture - customer, challenge, collaboration, people and globality. We take pride in creating meaningful work experiences, encourage innovation and fresh ideas and deliver a wide range of employee benefits. Community minded, we created Hyundai Help for Kids which supports a range of charities including Ronald McDonald House, Clown Doctors and Bear Cottage as well as an employee volunteering program.
Take the next step in your career. We have an opportunity for an Automotive Technical Support Consultant to join our after Sales team at our Banyo (QLD) Regional Office. Leave the workshop or service desk and the dealership environment and come to work at the Hyundai. Move ahead into a national role. Use your technical knowledge to your advantage.
About the role:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Automotive Trade Certificate
- Experience in the automotive retail service environment within a dealership or OEM
- Good technical and functional knowledge of vehicle components
- A clear understanding of latest automotive technology , diagnostic and repair methods
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (phone and email)
- MS Office skills
- Vehicle manufacturer experience at Expert Technician level or above (Master Technician is highly desirable)
- Mature, profesional personality
- Additional post-trade certifications would be well regarded but not essential
- Experience in a customer representative role such as a service adviser would be well regarded
- You may even be a Service Advisor with strong technical knowledge looking to move out of a dealership role.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Participation in our generous Vehicle Lease Scheme
- A fully equipped subsidised gym with trainers on site
- Office-based work
- National exposure
- Learn and grow with a global brand
Please note only candidates with full unrestricted work rights in Australia will be considered for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications Hyundai Motors Australia receives only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However we would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and for considering Hyundai as a potential future employer
Hyundai is an equal opportunity employer.Apply through Seek