Driven by our people.
Analytical sales reporting specialist.
Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park
Accounting - Analysis & Reporting
At Hyundai, we are driven by the belief that everyone should have access to the very best in modern mobility. We want to become a lifetime partner for our customer and not just supply some of Australia’s most popular cars but also innovative future mobility solutions. Our purpose is to enhance people’s everyday lives by caring for many. Hyundai Motor Company Australia continues to enrich its product line-up with vehicles that are helping to build solutions for a more sustainable future, such as NEXO, the world’s first dedicated hydrogen-powered SUV and the Kona Electric, the world’s first small electric SUV.
In Australia, we strive to create an inclusive, energised and team-based workplace where our values form the foundation of our culture - customer, challenge, collaboration, people and globality. We take pride in creating meaningful work experiences, encourage innovation and fresh ideas and deliver a wide range of employee benefits. Community minded, we created Hyundai Help for Kids which supports a range of charities including Ronald McDonald House, Clown Doctors and Bear Cottage as well as an employee volunteering program.
Our Sales Operations team based at our Macquarie Park Head Office has an opportunity for a Sales Reporting Specialist to join them. As a key member of our Sales Strategy Team you will analyse sales data, dealer reporting, market statistics and provide detailed reporting to support the achievement of relevant sales division KPI’s.
- Analyse sales reporting using your analytical skills to provide recommendations for improvement of sales performance
- Maintain dealer monthly target reporting and provide detailed reporting performance
- Provide benchmarking data relating Retail, Fleet and wholesale
- Improve efficiency by enhancing and improving reporting systems
- Analyse and report on competitor sales by model and demographic
- Provide weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications, Degree in Business/ Accounting / Economics/ Commerce ( desirable but not essential)
- Automotive industry experience will be highly regarded
- Sound analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Advance in Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs: PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to analyse data utilising data mining tools
- Strong attention to detail is critical for this role.
- A customer service focus both internal and external
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Above all you will have a natural inquisitive mind, driving you not only to provide detailed reporting, but also to interpret the data. You will be able to see beyond the raw data and provide feedback and recommendations on trends, cause and provide recommendations to assist the sales team and dealers improve performance
Benefits of working at Hyundai:
- Market leading remuneration package
- Working for an organisation that values its staff and provides opportunities for career development.
- Access to our generous “ benefit vehicle” lease program
- Subsidised café and gym, with instructors on site.
- A wonderful team culture, with regular staff engagement events.
- 100m from metro station ( parking is not available on site)
Please note only Candidates with full unrestricted work rights in Australia will be considered for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications Hyundai Motors Australia receives only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However we would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and for considering Hyundai as a potential future employer
- Hyundai is an equal opportunity employer.