Driven by our people.
Aftersales Technical Trainer, VIC.
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
Trades & Services - Automotive Trades
At Hyundai, we are driven by the belief that everyone should have access to the very best in modern mobility. We want to become a lifetime partner for our customer and not just supply some of Australia’s most popular cars but also innovative future mobility solutions. Our purpose is to enhance people’s everyday lives by caring for many. Hyundai Motor Company Australia continues to enrich its product line-up with vehicles that are helping to build solutions for a more sustainable future, such as NEXO, the world’s first dedicated hydrogen-powered SUV and the Kona Electric, the world’s first small electric SUV.
In Australia, we strive to create an inclusive, energised and team-based workplace where our values form the foundation of our culture - customer, challenge, collaboration, people and globality. We take pride in creating meaningful work experiences, encourage innovation and fresh ideas and deliver a wide range of employee benefits. Community minded, we created Hyundai Help for Kids which supports a range of charities including Ronald McDonald House, Clown Doctors and Bear Cottage as well as an employee volunteering program.
Hyundai Motor Company Australia are committed to providing Apprentice and Technician Training Programs of the highest possible standard. We have an exciting opportunity to join our National Technical Training Team based in our regional office in Mt Waverley, Victoria. As the Apprentice Trainer you will research, develop and conduct technical service training for Hyundai Dealer Apprentices and Technicians, your role will work closely with the National Technical Training department when planning activities and training sessions.
About the role:
Reporting to the GM National Sales, your key responsibilities will include:
- Research, develop and conduct Apprentice and technical modules for Hyundai dealer personnel
- Deliver training and conduct assessments as per Registered Training Organisation (RTO) compliance requirements
- Develop training aids, prepare vehicles, training equipment and other items used in training
- Formulate training needs using regional and vehicle information reports. Analyze and report training results
- Oversee training department logistics.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (required Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical Technology (AUR16) or higher (required)
- An extensive Automotive and Mechanical repair background
- Excellent organisational skills
- Positive and confident personality
- Excellent personal presentation
- Car Drivers License is Essential
- Above all be committed to provide the highest level of training and mentoring
- Proficient in MS office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
We offer a range of benefits including:
- You will be joining a truly progressive international brand with a strong focus on technology.
- A full time permanent position
- A fully maintain company vehicle.
- Participation in our benefit vehicle program
- Subsidies gym membership
- On-going training in new and emerging product segment; EV, ECO & Hydrogen vehicles
Please note only candidates with full unrestricted work rights in Australia will be considered for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications Hyundai Motors Australia receives only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However we would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and for considering Hyundai as a potential future employer
Hyundai is an equal opportunity employer.Apply through Seek